Below you will find links to additional resources both on and off campus which will assist you in pursuing research/experiential projects as an undergraduate student.
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP): CSTEP provides minority and/or economically disadvantaged students with the opportunity to explore scientific, technical and health-related professions.
- Experiential Learning Network (ELN): The ELN provides students with opportunities to explore credit-based experiences that will take them outside the classroom as they discover unique passions, purpose and professional goals.
- Fellowships and Scholarships: The Fellowship and Scholarship office will help you to identify, plan and apply for prestigious national and international fellowship and scholarship opportunities.
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP): LSAMP seeks to diversify the STEM workforce by significantly increasing the numbers of students successfully completing STEM degree programs. Active LSAMP Students may take advantage of academic year research and/or industrial internship opportunities and receive academic credit or a stipend. LSAMP also offers a 10-week paid summer research internship program under the direction of a UB Faculty Mentor.
- McNair Scholars Program: The McNair program is an intensive research program. Its purpose is to prepare students for admission into a doctoral program by providing them with a simulated graduate school experience.
- Office of Global Health Initiatives: Contribute to, identify, engage in and advance innovative and sustainable solutions to significant global health problems. They achieve this through collaborative, interprofessional and intradisciplinary approaches to education, research, and service for populations and individuals.
- UB Libraries Ask a Librarian: Ask a Librarian provides you with easy access to librarians from all of UB’s libraries and from all subject areas. These librarians can provide reference assistance and assist you in using library resources.
Last updated: June 24, 2019 9:27 am EST