Below you will find links to additional resources both on and off campus which will assist you in pursuing research as an undergraduate student.
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP): CSTEP provides minority and/or economically disadvantaged students with the opportunity to explore scientific, technical, and health-related professions.
- Fellowships and Scholarships: The Fellowship and Scholarship office will help you to identify, plan, and apply for prestigious national and international fellowship and scholarship opportunities.
- McNair Scholars Program: The McNair program is an intensive research program. Its purpose is to prepare students for admission into a doctoral program by providing them with a simulated graduate school experience.
- Office of Global Health Initiatives:
Contribute to, identify, engage in, and advance innovative and sustainable solutions to significant global health problems. They achieve this through collaborative, interprofessional, and intradisciplinary approaches to education, research, and service for populations and individuals.
- The Academies Research Exploration Academy: The Research Exploration (RE) Academy seeks to enhance the undergraduate research experience at UB by helping undergraduate students prepare for future research endeavors and providing avenues for the development of leadership skills. They also offer a series of events related to research, global perspectives, and civic engagement.
- UB Libraries Ask a Librarian: Ask a Librarian provides you with easy access to librarians from all of UB’s libraries and from all subject areas. These librarians can provide reference assistance and assist you in using library resources.
Last updated: May 04, 2017 10:48 am EST